Collect some logs
Sometimes, it's useful to get some logs to know where an issue comes from. It helps us to know which part of the application causes the difficulty you encounter.
To generate such a log, follow these steps :
- Download aLogcat which is a free application on the Android Market
- In the settings, choose "Time" as format
- When it's installed, try to reproduce the crash / error you get.
- Right after that, open aLogcat, hit your menu button and tap on the "Save" option.
- A file has been saved on your SDCard under the aLogcat directory.
To send us this log, there are two ways.
1. If you want to contact us via the support website, just attach the generated file as an attached document on a new comment.
2. Else, you could open the file, copy all the text in it and create a pastebin entry here.
This log doesn't contains any personal information on you, so don't be afraid to share it in public.